Our partners were issued one of the first hemp licenses in Colorado State in 2014. All of our American hemp CBD plants are grown and distributed in full compliance with the State of Colorado, as well as in full federal compliance with §7606 of the 2014 US Farm Bill and can be sold in all 50 states. Biologic Hemp or it's affiliates do not sell, distribute, or manufacture any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA)
1. Zero THC, Hemp CBD Oil - *Zero means absolutely no detectable levels of THC. This is the only true full spectrum CBD extract that contains zero THC and is not diluted down.
2. Complete Whole Plant, Full Flower Profile - A proprietary extraction process uses the entire plant for a full-spectrum oil, containing a large amount of naturally present cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC, THCA, CBDA, and over 40 terpenes that have been identified that are naturally present in our products.
3. Extraction & Purification Process - Proprietary extraction technology allows for high levels of cannabinoids especially CBD, CBG, and CBN, while eliminating unwanted amounts of THC and chlorophyll.
4. Rigorous Testing - On-site chromatography testing ensures accurate levels of phytocannabinoids and confirms the absence of THC through proprietary processes.
5. 3rd Party Lab Testing - All batches produced are sent to authorized 3rd Party Labs for complete analysis and verification of the internal lab test results that are conducted in-house and included with ALL orders.
6. Quality Control - All of our CBD oils, extracts, concentrates, and finished products are manufactured in a GMP facility with the highest quality control measures in the industry.