Limonene Terpene Isolate
$9.62 – $16.31
✅ 100% Federally Legal & Compliant
✅ Certificate of Analysis (COA)
Free Shipping – Free shipping on all orders over $100
Return Policy – 14 day money back guarantee *
Secure Payment – We offer safe shopping guarantee
Limonene is among the most abundant terpenes in nature. It gives us the characteristic smell of all citrus fruits, while in the hemp world, it is associated with uplifting strains. According to scientists, this compound might have a positive effect in enhancing the effects of serotonin that is naturally produced in our brains. Of course, more research is needed to confirm any definite findings. However, there is no denying that this terpene is among the best smelling.
- Chemical composition: The monoterpene limonene has a molecular formula of C10H16.
- Info: Found in all citrus fruits, limonene is a common terpene in many popular strains of hemp. Unlike myrcene-heavy strains, varieties of hemp with that compound are often associated with uplifting and energizing qualities. This terpene’s vaporizing temperature is just under 350°F.
- Aroma: With a name like limonene, you’d better believe this terpene smells like…well, lemons! In reality, this compound is present in all citrus fruits, so it’s possible to pick up a complex mix of scents from oranges, limes, and even grapefruits. Scientists have even discovered its traces in herbs such as thyme and peppermint.
- Popular hemp strains with high content: Cannatonic, Dancehall
- Also found in: Super Lemon Haze, Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Lemon Skunk
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.